Refund, Returns or Exchange
All returned products must be in original condition (including the original packing material, manuals and any other items or accessories provided by the manufacturer and/or BCOM).
• A seven (7) days refund policy and a thirty (30) days exchange option are provided for all unused and/or unopened products. Restocking fee may apply on products purchased in multiple quantities.
• No return, refund or exchange on any Special Ordered Product without the prior approval from the manufacturer. Request must be made within seven (7) days (from the original order date). Shipping and Handling Fee may apply.
• All exchanges after seven (7) days are based on the lower of either the original invoice price or current price, whichever is lower.
• The original invoice must be provided for any refund, return or exchange.
• No refund, return or exchange for any media, consumable products, software products, and/or Services Fees.
• – No refund, return or exchange on any items sold “as is”.
RMA, Delivery and Shipping
All products returned for Standard Hardware Warranty Service must be returned to BCOM Computer Centre at the customer’s risk and expense.
• All products will be returned to customer at their own expense (packaging, shipping, handling and insurance).
• All products return for service must be accompanied by a Service Request Order (SRO). SRO number is valid for seven (7) days from the date of issuance.
• Service Request Order (SRO) Number can be requested by e-mailing to email@example.com. No SRO will be accepted without prior approval. SRO Number is valid for fifteen (15) days from the issue date. All SROs must be sent to BCOM pre-paid with a valid RMA number clearly marked on the shipping label as detailed below:
SRO # ________________
BCOM Computer Centre
15051 – 118 Avenue
Edmonton, Alberta T5V 1H9
BCOM shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or cost to the customer that is attributable to any cause beyond the reasonable control of BCOM, including any labor dispute.
• BCOM liability shall be limited in all cases, whether founded in contract, tort or otherwise, to the customer’s direct damages. BCOM shall not be liable for any punitive exemplary, aggravated, or consequential damages resulting from the non-delivery, late delivery, use of, and inability of the customer to use the goods. BCOM is not responsibility for any economic loss.
• Under no circumstances shall the liability of BCOM to the customer exceed the purchase price of the goods and services.
Title Of Product
Risk shall pass on delivery.
• BCOM retains a Purchase Money Security Interest in the goods until the full purchase price has been paid to BCOM.
• Interest shall be payable on all overdue amounts from the date when the payment became due. All overdue amount bears interest at the rate of 24% annually.
Voiding your Warranty
Customers electing to install products themselves do so at the own risks. Damages and defects caused by incorrect installation are not covered by the warranty on the purchased product or system.
• Damages or defects attributed to misuse, physical damage, accident, repair, or modifications by the customer will void the warranty.
BCOM is not responsible for any errors or omissions and reserves the right to cancel or modify the order.
• All prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
• Products listed online are subject to availability.
• Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
• Out-of-stock items will be shipped as they become available.