Out of stock
Keep up to 36 Chromebooks and laptops secure, charged and ready to use. Ideal for classrooms, businesses and government organizations that rely on daily use of mobile devices.
- Charges 36 Chromebooks and laptops with screen sizes up to 15 in.
- Hourly timer alternates charging zones to help prevent overloads
- In-cabinet RJ45 jack allows secure use of a wireless router
- Convenient external outlets provide power for a monitor or projector
The CSC36AC 36-Device AC Charging Station Cart provides timed AC charging, secure storage and cord management for 36 Chromebooks and laptops with a screen size up to 15 inches.
The connected devices’ AC adapters plug into the cart’s 36 NEMA 5-15R outlets as needed. To conserve energy and avoid potential overloads, the outlets are evenly split into two charging zones. Each zone charges for one hour at a time until a built-in timer switches to the other.
An RJ45 jack allows you to connect external Ethernet equipment, such as wireless hotspots, inside the cabinet. The laminated wood-grain top acts as a writing surface and holds a projector and other devices that plug into two external NEMA 5-15R outlets. An inside switch can turn these outlets off to protect against overloads.
Constructed from heavy-duty steel covered with a black powder-coated finish, the CSC36AC provides safe, secure storage. The front and back doors lock to help prevent theft, damage and tampering, and flow-through ventilation helps prevent devices from overheating.
To prevent cable clutter, device power adapters stow away in removable baskets. Charging cables run through zoned slots and into an overhead cable manager.
Moving devices from room to room is easy. Large swivel casters with non-marking wheels improve the ride over uneven surfaces and lock to help prevent unwanted movement. The reversible wide-grip handle makes the cart easy to control. Corner safety bumpers protect walls and doorways from scratches.
Charges 36 Chromebooks and Laptops Up to 15 in.
- Device power adapters plug into internal NEMA 5-15R outlets (up to 1,440 watts total)
- Also charges tablets and other USB devices through their power adapters
- Extra internal AC outlet for powering peripherals
- RJ45 jack for external Ethernet networking
- 10 ft. AC input cord with NEMA 5-15P plug reaches distant outlets
Timed Device Charging to Guard Against Overloads
- Internal outlets split into 2 color-coded zones of 18 outlets each
- Timer alternates charging between zones hourly
- LEDs indicate which zone is being charged
Dual External AC Outlets
- NEMA 5-15R outlets for connecting projectors and other devices
- Can be switched on and off to protect against possible overloads
- Devices and adapters kept in separate, lockable compartments
- Doors lock with included keys to help prevent theft, damage and tampering
- Flow-through ventilation helps prevent overheating
- Circuit breaker protects against overloads
- Heavy-duty steel construction and powder-coated finish promote long-term durability
- Heavy power adapters store out of the way in removable rear baskets
- Cables and connectors run through shelf slots and overhead cable manager
- Device spaces numbered for easy identification
- Locking swivel casters with non-marking wheels for smooth, even ride
- Reversible wide-grip handle assists cart control
- Power cord wrap keeps input cord out of the way
- Corner safety bumpers prevent scratches on walls and doorways
- Compact cart fits in same space as typical AV cart
- Ships ready for quick, easy installation—just attach handle, bumpers and cord wrap
- Adjustable dividers accommodate up to 12 devices per shelf
- Laminated wood-grain top serves as a smooth writing surface
- CSC36AC 36-Device AC Charging Station Cart, Black
- Cart handle
- Input cord wrap
- (6) Protective bumpers
- (10) Hex screws
- Hex key
- (2) Keys
- Owner’s manual
|Voltage Compatibility (VAC)||120|
|Input Frequency||60 hZ|
|Input Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Input Cord Length (m)||3.05|
|Charging Ports / Amps||(36) 12A|
|Charging Station Form Factor||Mobile Cart|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / cm)||119.00 x 68.00 x 73.99|
|Shipping Weight (kg)||85.28|
|Slot Dimensions – Bottom (hwd / mm)||256.9 x 38.22 x 395.72|
|Slot Dimensions – Middle (hwd / mm)||257.3 x 38.22 x 395.72|
|Slot Dimensions – Top (hwd / mm)||257.3 x 38.22 x 395.72|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / cm)||107.45 x 71.04 x 56.13 (with handle installed)|
|Unit Weight (kg)||50.00|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Certifications||UL 60950-1 (Power Component); CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 60950-1 (Power Component)|
|NOM (Mexico)||Tested to NOM (Mexico)|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||2-year limited warranty|