- HIGH PERFORMANCE: M.2 NVMe STORAGE: USB-C storage for your PCIe M.2 SSD. This enclosure features USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gbps) with UASP support & PCIe 3.0 for read/write data transfer speeds up to 1GB/s.
- DURABLE & PORTABLE: Aluminum housing protects the M.2 NGFF SSD and features ventilation holes for heat dissipation to ensure consistency at all performance levels. Ideal for data backup and recovery.
- BROAD DRIVE COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with M-Key PCI Express drives sized 2230/2242/2260/2280 including Samsung 950/960/970, Kingston, Seagate, Western Digital (WD), HP, and Intel SSD drives.
- BROAD HOST COMPATIBILITY: USB-C cable included for compatibility with any USB Type-C (USB 3.1 Gen 2 & USB 3.0) or Thunderbolt 3 (TB3) device. OS Support includes Windows, Mac, Chrome, Linux, & Ubuntu.
- EASY INSTALLATION: The external M.2 NVME SSD enclosure case supports driverless plug-and-play installation and hassle free drive installation with the small screwdriver you’ll need included.
Regular Stock. Please contact our sales at 780-481-8855 to get current availability. Holds limited to 24 hours maximum.
This compact M.2 NVMe SSD Enclosure for PCIe SSDs is a highly portable, high-performance data storage solution for your USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 enabled devices.
Leverage the high speeds of your M.2 NVMe drive, with this external SSD enclosure. It delivers USB 3.1 Gen 2 read/write speeds up to 10Gbps, which is nearly twice the capability of traditional M.2 SATA enclosures and USB 3.1 Gen 1. NVMe allows users to take full advantage of the throughput available to USB 3.1 Gen 2, which would not be possible with a SATA drive.
This fan-less aluminum enclosure features ventilation holes for maximum heat dissipation, ensuring your drive operates noiselessly at an optimal temperature to preserve performance.
This slim, pocket-sized enclosure for PCIe based NVMe is specially designed for mobility, with a small form-factor design that fits easily into your laptop bag. Its lightweight, yet durable aluminum housing helps to ensure your drive won’t be damaged while you’re on the move.
The M.2 NVMe enclosure works with tablets, laptops, desktop computers and hosts that are equipped with USB Type-C and Thunderbolt 3 ports. It’s also backward compatible with USB 3.1 Gen 1, making it a convenient solution for the office or other workplace environments.
Additionally, the enclosure supports plug-and-play installation, making it the perfect accessory for professionals on the go.
M2E1BMU31C is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.