Limit Qty. 2 per customer.
HP SSD S700 Pro series is the ultimate SSD to protect and transfer your data files. An advanced controller gives you the performance and reliability you need. The power consumption is less than 5mW under device sleep mode, which significantly saves system power consumption in standby status and achieves both speed and endurance
Protect your data files with the HP SSD S700 Pro series
By using 3D NAND Flash and three-dimensional stacking method, HP S700 Pro series can provide higher storage density and capacity and is more reliable and durable compared with traditional 2D NAND Flash.
Better performance, more durable
The advanced wear overall balancing algorithm of HP S700 Pro series increase the TBW (Total Bytes Written) and improve the durability of SSD, which fully meet the users requirement for design, video editing, games programming, office and various storage applications.
Higher-order LDPC error correction, more secure and reliable storage
HP S700 Pro series supports LDPC (Low Density Parity Check Code) error correction mechanism. It can do high speed parallel decoding, real-time error correction, which ensures the security and integrity of data transmission; avoids performance degradation resulting from long-term use; provides long lasting high speed read and write performance.
Regular Stock. Please contact our sales at 780-481-8855 to get current availability. Holds limited to 24 hours maximum.
HP SSD S700 PRO
- 3D NAND Technology and advanced wear balancing algorithm for higher durability @ 1/2 Drive Writes/Day
- An industry-top-leading Reliability (MTBF) 2M hours, and Endurance (TBW) up to 340 TBW
- Higher Order LDPC Error Correction for high speed parallel decoding and real time error correction to ensure data integrity and security
- All Metal Body – heat dissipation and durability in a PC environment
- Full compatibility with (HP Software Pre-installation Environment). Ideal upgrade for HP PCs
- Manufactured to HP’s high quality standards and fully tested and certified in HP Laboratories
|NAND Flash||3D TLC|
|Features||TRIM and ECC Supported
HP DST Self Test
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||100 x 70 x 6.7 mm|
|Interface||SATA 6 Gb/s|
|Sequential R/W Performance||Up to 565 MBps read / Up to 520 MBps write (512GB)
*Actual performance may vary due to available SSD capacity, system hardware, software components, and other factors.
|Storage temperature||-40°C – 85°C|
|Shock resistance||100 G/6 msec|
|Total Bytes Written||512 GB = 340 TB Written|
|Power Consumption (Idle)||230 mW|
|Power Consumption (Active)||2.53W|