- A secure and easy-to-use mounting solution for your VESA-compliant HP flat panel monitors, thin clients and other HP desktop products. Attach to any a compatible stand, bracket or wall mount and make the most of your workspace.
- Clean appearance for flat panel displays – ideal for storefronts, office reception areas, conferences and trade shows
- A range of unique positioning options provide a comfortable working environment and maximum desktop space
- Convenient assembly – a failsafe “Sure-Lock” connector enables you to snap your monitor or mounted device securely in place (Sure-Lock not included)
- Training labs: Mount a monitor directly on a 100 mm VESA-compatible PC or HP Compaq t5720 Thin Client for all-in-one convenience.
- Medical/institutional settings: Securely mount monitors in nursing stations and public areas.
- All Essential and Advantage Monitor series. For detailed compatibility list, please check QuickSpec document.
- (0.37 kg)
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- (16 x 13.2 x 1.65 cm)
- What’s in the box
- HP LCD Monitor Quick Release; Eight 10 mm mounting screws (for attachment to VESA compliant monitor mounts); Eight 15.5 mm mounting screws (for attachment to HP thin client products); Four 20 mm mounting screws (for attachment to back of select HP LCD monitor stands); One Quick Release “locking” screw
- Your Option Limited Warranty is a one (1) year (HP Option Limited Warranty Period) parts replacement warranty on any HP-branded or Compaq-branded options (HP Options). If your HP Option is installed in an HP Hardware Product, HP may provide warranty service either for the HP Option Limited Warranty Period or the remaining Limited Warranty Period of the HP Hardware Product in which the HP Option is being installed, whichever period is the longer but not to exceed three (3) years from the date you purchased the HP Option.