- The first cloud enabled UPS for distributed IT – The SMT750C comes with our innovative remote cloud monitoring solution, APC SmartConnect, a feature which allows you to view the status of your UPS on a secure web portal via any internet connected device. APC SmartConnect maximizes the life and performance of your UPS through automatic notifications, firmware updates, and advanced support.
- Power multiple devices – With a power capacity of 750VA / 500W and 6 outlets you can power multiple servers, switches, and network devices.
- Intuitive LCD interface for status updates and configuration – The bright, easy-to-read LCD interface provides real-time status updates of your APC UPS with multiple language options, and intuitive navigation keys.
- Intelligent battery management – For easy maintenance, the Smart-UPS SMT750C provides a predictive month and year when battery replacement is recommended. It also prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage in relation to battery temperature. Detect faulty batteries with the periodic battery self-test and disconnected battery notification.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) – AVR adjusts high and low voltages to a safe level, ensuring your equipment had reliable power and preserving the life of the battery.
- Pure sine wave output – Pure sine wave output while on battery provides the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Green mode for reduced power consumption – Operate efficiently with the Smart-UPS green mode, which allows you to conserve energy without sacrificing any protection when power quality is within optimal levels and power conditioning is not necessary.
- PowerChute software for safe system shutdown – Designed for exceptional usability, PowerChute Business Edition software provides safe system shutdown in the event of an extended power outage while preventing potential data corruption. Find cost savings by using PowerChute to monitor your equipment’s energy consumption.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified – Acknowledged for meeting standardized energy efficiency requirements and passing the program’s testing, the Smart-UPS SMT750C has been recognized for its ability to save you money while protecting the environment. Any UPS that is ENERGY STAR Qualified much achieve operational efficiency in the top 25 percent of the market, thus demonstrating the ability to allow you to realize lower electrical operating costs, and a reduced carbon footprint.
Receptacles: 6 x NEMA 5-15R
Transfer Time: 10 ms
Load Capacity: 750 VA/500 W
Input Voltage: 120 V AC
Input Voltage Range: 75 V AC – 154 V AC
Output Voltage: 120 V AC
Waveform Type: Sine Wave
Backup/Run Time (Full Load): 5 Minute
Typical Battery Recharge Time: 3 Hour
Hot Swappable: Yes
Height: 6.34″ (161.04 mm)
Width: 5.43″ (137.92 mm)
Depth: 14.53″ (369.06 mm)
Weight (Approximate): 12.50 kg
Energy Star: Yes
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: REACH
Environmental Certification: RoHS
Limited Warranty: 3 Year