Limit Qty. 2 per customer.
SEAGATE – OEM – SATA 1TB ST1000VX005 Barracuda SV35.5 Gb/s 3.5″ HARD DRIVE 64MB 7200RPM
Regular Stock. Please contact our sales at 780-481-8855 to get current availability. Holds limited to 24 hours maximum.
Smart. Safe. Secure.
Seagate Surveillance-Optimized Storage
Only Seagate has been making drives specifically for surveillance storage for ten years. SkyHawk™ is built to keep systems in the field longer and reduce the need for post-deployment support.
- ImagePerfect™ firmware supports 24×7 surveillance-optimized workloads tuned to record ~90% of the time and play back video footage the remaining 10%, and supports more cameras recording at higher resolutions than traditional drives.
- Workload rating of 180TB/year allows SkyHawk to perform reliably in write-intensive surveillance systems—3× the workload rating of a desktop-class drive.
- NVR-ready design allows drives to maintain performance in RAID and multi-drive systems, giving customers the flexibility to grow with the booming NVR market and scale their systems when more storage is needed.
- ATA streaming support sustains recordings from up to 64 HD cameras for smooth, uninterrupted footage.
- Up to 10TB or over 2000 hours of HD video storage supports an increased number of cameras and helps to ensure longer data retention periods are met.
- 1M hours MTBF represents an improved total cost of ownership (TCO) with reduced maintenance costs.
- Lower power consumption means a reduction in heat emissions, which improves reliability in surveillance solutions.
- Tarnish-resistant components help protect drive from environmental elements, increasing field reliability.
- Network video recorders (NVR)
- Embedded surveillance DVRs (SDVR)
- Hybrid surveillance DVRs
- Surveillance DVRs
|Capacities||1TB / 1000GB|
|FEATURES AND PERFORMANCE|
|Drive Bays Supported||1 to 8|
|Cameras Supported||Up to 64|
|Max Sustained Transfer Rate OD (MB/s)||180|
|Nonrecoverable Read Errors Rate, Max||1 per 10E14|
|Power-On Hours per year||8760|
|Workload Rate Limit (WRL)||180|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) (hours)||1M|
|Startup Current, Typical (12V, A)||1.8|
|Average Operating Power (W)||5.6|
|Idle Average (W)||4|
|Standby Mode/Sleep Mode, Typical (W)||0.5/0.5|
|Voltage Tollerance (5V)||±5%|
|Voltage Tolerance (12V)||±10%|
|Operating (ambient, min °C)||0|
|Operating (drive case, max °C)||70|
|Nonoperating (ambient, min °C)||-40|
|Height (mm/in, max)||20.20/0.795|
|Width (mm/in, max)||101.85/4.01|
|Depth (mm/in, max)||146.99/5.787|
|Weight (g/lb, typical)||415/0.915|
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 in|