- Socket LGA 1200
- Base Speed – 3.8 GHz | Max Speed – 5.1 Ghz
- 8 Cores (16 Threads)
- 125 W (TDP)
- Compatible with 400 Series Motherboards
Regular Stock. Please contact our sales at 780-481-8855 to get current availability. Holds limited to 24 hours maximum.
INTEL CORE I7-10700K 10TH GEN PROCESSOR
ELITE REAL-WORLD PERFORMANCE
FOR ULTIMATE GAMING & CONTENT CREATION
LEVEL UP YOUR TECHNOLOGY
Experience amazing gameplay and creativity like never before with Intel’s supported platform features. Get the most from your PC build by untethering with Intel® Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+), enjoy versatile connectivity with Thunderbolt™ 3, and accelerated responsiveness with Intel® Optane™ memory.
GET MORE WITH INTEL
Exclusive innovations to enhance your experience.
Intel® Easy Streaming Wizard makes configuration of bandwidth and peripherals simple, to get you streaming in minutes.
With Intel® Performance Maximizer, you can easily begin to overclock your processor with a hyper-intelligent overclocking tool that also helps you gain a fast, competitive edge.
Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility’s ladvanced performance-tuning software lets you push the limits! Experienced enthusiasts can overclock, monitor, and stress a system.
- 8 Cores
- 16 Threads
- Base Clock Speed (GHz) : Up to 3.8
- Unlocked & Overclockable : YES
- Intel® Smart Cache : 16 MB
- TDP : 125 W
- Platform PCI Express Lanes : Up to 40
- Memory Support: Two channels DDR4-2933
- Chipset : 400 Series
- Up to 5.1 GHz clock speed with Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology
- Unlocked with new overclocking controls that offer additional performance tuning flexibility
- Multi-task effortlessly with Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology
|Socket||Socket LGA 1200|
|Processor Model||Intel i7|
|CPU Speed||3.8 GHz|
|Max CPU Boost Speed||5.1 Ghz|
|L1 Cache||16 MB|
|Core Count||8 Cores|
|Number of Threads||16 Threads|
|Compatibility||Compatible with 400 Series Motherboards|
|Power Usage||125 W|
Please note: Pictures are for illustration only. Please contact us if you wish to confirm the specification before ordering.