Out of stock
GENERIC GPC-CAT7-100WH 100ft White Cat7 S/STP Screened Shielded Twist Pairing Upto 10 Gigabit Network Cable
As a cat7 cable, the Vandesail supports bandwidths of up to 1,000MHz that can transfer data at super-fast speeds of up to 10Gbps at 100 meters. The copper wires inside the cat7 cable are STP shielded to curb crosstalk as well as electromagnetic interferences for enhanced data transfer.
Both of the RJ45 connectors at each end of the cat7 cable are equipped with more shielding to provide protection from all noises and interferences that work to degrade the signal quality.
Shielded Ultra Fast Connections
Each cable is shielded to reduce the potential for crosstalk and interference adequately. Within the outer PVC jacket, the cable comprises of individually foil screened twisted pairs.
Category 7 specification certifies the cable to support speeds up to 10Gbps (10000Mbps) meaning it’s suited to today’s large data needs and will be for years to come.
Bandwidth support up to 600MHz means the cables can cope with heavy usage on large, busy networks without compromising on performance.Features
- Shielded to protect against interference
- Durable and Flexible flat style construction
- Run discreetly beneath flooring and carpets
- Usable in tight spaces and around corners
- Reduced weight and size
- Cat7 (Category 7) Certified for Ultra Fast Networking of 10Gbps (10000Mbps)
- Bandwidth support up to 600MHz for busy networks with substantial simultaneous usage
- U/FTP – Foil Twisted Pair
|Dimensions||12 × 14 × 6 in|